- File Size 7.38 MB
- File Count
- Create Date September 18, 2020
- Last Updated October 17, 2020
UltraTaxi Guide ver 2.1.2
Build Your Own Taxi App
Effective investment from Ultra Integrated Solutions:-
Now, when smartphone users are ready to receive delivery, medical assistance, or hot snacks and with a few touches on the screen, it seems natural to rely on taxi service with the same comfort. So, mobile taxi app development appears to be a very successful investment trend in urban expansion conditions.
The great main features of the basic taxi cab app: -
The cost of developing a taxi app depends on various things, including local competition especially in the country concerned, offering more effective capabilities and good performance, type of taxi app development company such as large or small companies, specialized app developers etc. and a list of features that are implemented within the application. First of all, we must assume that this service will need to create two interfaces: one for the customer and the other for the taxi drivers, each of which will have its benefits. In Ultra Design, one application is designed to do both.
- Taxi, transportation and delivery services.
- The Tuktuk.
- Mass transit.
- And other ideas.
What benefits will Passengers get?
• Registration: To use the application, customers can register their accounts as well as credit cards from their mobile application. For cash processing, Stripe has also been implemented for electronic payments.
• Tracking: Customers can follow the drivers ’location, as well as determine the location by showing the address on the map or through Google Places.
• Selecting the type of taxi: Users should be able to choose the class or size of the car with trip details such as cost per kilometre or price per minute in addition to the minimum fare for each type of car. Attached to this guide is the accounting system for the application and tracking of cash and payment operations.
• Cost Calculator: The fare is managed by calculating the distance at the pickup points.
• Live tracking: After hiring the taxi, the passenger can update the taxi directly from his application from the first stage, such as starting and closing the trip, arriving the taxi, etc.
Payment: through the Payment Dashboard API. The bill is automatically sent to the smartphone and to a registered email address. In addition, customers can join multiple credit cards in the system.
• The customer gets a system that provides for previous payments made through the application.
• Notification alert with the ability to contact the driver from within the application.
What features will drivers get?
• Registration: Drivers are registered instantly via their mobile app, but since they start work, their CVs must be confirmed by the supervisor.
• Reservation: The driver has the ability to accept or reject every new reservation request. Requests are displayed at a distance from the current location.
• The driver gets a system that provides for previous payments made through the application.
• Navigate with Google: A program begins with showing Google Places and Maps for paid orders.
• Notification alert with the ability to contact the passenger from within the application.
This is not all and many features will be explained in this guide ,,,.
Advantages of developing the company's mobile taxi application: -
Developing a taxi reservation app has its own set of benefits. With a transport share service, you invest in developing the target area by promoting employment, assisting drivers, meeting real user needs, and creating a loyal market for the brand.
When you have a taxi booking app, you can provide unique and economical features locally and offer a larger database to support more people if needed. So, service providers who want to increase their customer base and aid their booking experience should take a closer look at this competitive advantage and think about how to develop a major taxi app.
Ultra integrated Solutions
Whatsapp +971 50 350 6764